Thursday, August 4, 2011

twice in twenty-four hours

Yesterday morning, I received the email that I had been expecting.

Room checks.

Thursday morning.

It still feels a little strange to be on the 'checking' side of the room checks.

Anyhow, I read the email, tweaked my schedule a little and then forgot about the room checks.

Or so I thought.

Do you ever get those dreams where you dream about the upcoming day?

Well, I had one of those.

And in my dream, I literally checked all the girls dorm rooms on campus.

every. single. one.

Before waking up and doing the same thing all over again in real life.

It was actually a lot more interesting checking the rooms in my dream. I remember walking into one in particular and noticing that they had painted all the walls different colours. Wheras in real life, there tends to be a constant adrenaline rush trying to get through all the rooms in less than an hour and a half and tediously trying to decide if that straightener left on the sink counter brings the score from a '4' to a '3'.

So yes, the rooms on campus have been checked twice in twenty-four hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment