Thursday, December 15, 2011

home.

Is where I am right now. 
Sitting at the kitchen table; hearing my brother putter about in the kitchen, seeing my mum in the living room. 

Making meals.  Candles.  Washing dishes.  Tim Hortons.  Laughter.  Christmas music. 

My family.

Sharing stories of the past months. . .filling everyone in all the little daily stories that I love to store up and share in person.  Hearing stories that have been stored up to share. 

Modern travel never ceases to amaze me.  Yesterday. . .I was there.  Today I am here. 

May you embrace today, wherever the Lord has you.

"Thou changest not,
Thy compassions they fail not. 
Great is Thy faithfulness,
Lord unto me. . . " 

I'm looking forward to posting some office adventures (working behind the desk is n.e.v.e.r. boring, regardless of what it may seem like) and anticipating that there will be many home stories to share as well.  I have missed this wee blog, and missed writing. 

Until next time. . .

3 comments: