Thursday, May 19, 2011

Settling In

I’m feeling like I’m getting back into life down here at my campus home as I had to kill three spiders in the bathroom this morning. It’s strange the things that can feel ‘homey’  :)  
the lilacs are blooming here on campus!



We are preparing for a graduation here, which is bittersweet.  The summer students who have been here for a year will be commissioned Sunday.  Though it will be hard saying goodbye to friends and to send them off, I am so excited about all that the Lord has in store for them. 


The world needs more young people like them - radically surrendered to the Lord and willing to go to the ends of the earth to serve their King.  They have continually spurred me on in my own walk and I know that they will have such impactful ministries wherever God leads them.








No comments:

Post a Comment